Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Well 2011 is here at last so here's wishing all of you a happy and prosperous New Year. Lets hope we've seen the last of the bad weather  -  I suspect not though.

I decided not to make any of those (last one day only) resolutions as my will power is abysmal, so I can only be dissappointed.

I've been a little quiet on here over Christmas as many of us had a very heavy workload running up to the festivities and it's actually quite nice to switch off and wind down for a few days, so I did just that.

Anyway, the January Parish Mag is now finished and in print, copies can be downloaded from here shortly. We have a new advertiser this month, Mandarin Leisure. Martin who runs it is keen to push the sport of Nordic Walking along with all the other things he offers to get us back into shape after all the seasonal excesses, so if your interested there will be a proper flyer distributed with this months mag as well to give you more info.

Enjoy the next couple of days off before work resumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment